Dental Fillings in Newark, Ohio
Our expert dentists specialize in repairing teeth that have been damaged by fractures or long-term decay. Composite or "white" fillings utilize the latest advancements in dental materials and allow us to restore your tooth to its original shape and function, while matching to your teeth's existing color to naturally blend with your smile. Older metal fillings draw unwanted attention and do not bond to the tooth like modern dental composites.
What You Should Know About Dental Fillings
- Fillings are typically accomplished in one appointment.
- We painlessly numb your tooth before any work is begun.
- Areas are cleaned thoroughly and any decay removed before fillings are placed.
- If work is near the nerve of tooth, additional medications may be used to limit sensitivity.
Our staff will provide you with complete instructions on how to properly care for a new filling, including proper oral hygiene practices and appropriate eating habits.
Tooth-Colored Fillings Are Used to Treat:
- Chipped teeth
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Worn teeth
- Decayed teeth
- Closing space between two teeth